EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Top 100 toys of all time

Found an interesting site:
Top 100 toys
The top 100 toy of all time (or so the writer says),
to me it look just like a list of top 100 'old' toys, most of the games I never heard of, but are still in existance like Operation, Cluedo, and even Mastermind XD

What I like about this site is his commentaries on the toys he listed.
He always has something to say about the toy in question, nice insight into the kids of yesteryears.
From the accent in his writings, I would guess that his British.
Some of the old toys he features are also use to be popular here in Malaysia :))
But I think the site would cater more to the 80's and 70's kids

Check it out, you might find some toys you have played when you were young ;)

Dungeons and Dragons at no.44! XD


============================

0 Secret Messages:




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home