EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Wikipedia : the site of information

I'm been surfing the net and somehow just out of curosity I check out wikipedia and search for Magic : The Gathering. Wow, it has one of the most comprehensive details about the game(well almost) . The explaination is easy to understand and its recommended for any newbies to check it out first before you start on the game.
MTG

After reading thru all of it, I began to see that most of my earlier posts regarding MTG is blurry and not clear. Gomenasai m(..)m . I'm still new at this and i'm not good at explaning stuff to others.

Anyway Wikipedia is a good place to start if you need to look for any information. And it is recommended by me for anyone who wishes to learn more on TCG to look it up in Wikipedia after checking out the links i've prepared.
Wikipedia

Happy net surfing
Jya Ne


============================

0 Secret Messages:




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home