EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Friday, May 06, 2005

Working with cables

Well, there goes my plan for today. My dad woke me up at 9 something in the morning saying that my uncle Ming needed some help. Off I go with my uncle to a Maxis tower in Nilai and help him and his workers puting in some wirings for Maxis's system boards.

In case you still don't know, Uncle Ming works for a company called Alcatel and he works as a contractor installing wirings for telecomunications purposes.

Off I go pulling, cutting and stripping cables, while my uncles two other workers connects the cable with the really huge routers. Well its not a easy job cause you need a special qualification to install these cables, they got this special tool that looks like a gun that is used to connect the different wires in the cables to the pins on the routers.

We finished work at 4.30pm, after cleaning up(the workplace need to be clean says the Maxis guy who came to check on us or we're not allowed to come back here. Huh, a threat by a lowly worker to contract workers[my uncle and his workers] LOLz), my uncle Ming sent me back in his Kancil, but made a last minute change when we're nearing Jalan Pahang. I ask him if he went to see my mom yet and he replied 'no', then he decide to make a detour to HKL to see her.

Well, to make a long story short, we went to see her and after some chat he left and I went home with my dad.

Thats my adventure for today. Jya


============================

1 Secret Messages:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi EwA, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at telephany
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home