EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my visit to Gamebrains

Yesterday my class took a class trip to GameBrains in KLCC. The 1-hour trip later become a 3-hour trip!!

It was fun!!

this is GameBrains' site
http://www.gamebrains.com/

This is my first visit to a game company, and its one of the best experiance of my life.
We meet the Brett the CEO and Kevin the art director first in the lobby before going up the Petronas tower to their studio.

The studio was quite small but it was one of the most highly equipped studio i ever saw. They got a PS3, Gamecube and Gameboy SDKs. Which is the first time I saw these babies.

GameBrain is quite a pro in the industry. they have churn out quite a few Gameboy Advance titles and are now doing a PS3 and Gamecube title.

we also got to know the members of the studios and watch them work. Which is kind of interesting for us SEGD students.

I can go on and on about this, but we're suppose to not say anything more cause they're still developing their current title. (shh~~~)

The trip itself is rewarding for me and I'm now anxious to go for the next Game company trip that is to Phoenix games this Saturday. (Yay~~~)
http://www.phoenix-gamestudios.com/

Labels:


============================

0 Secret Messages:




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home