EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Sunday, July 17, 2005

updates on my mum

I've havn't give any updates on my mum for sometime now....
since some of you ask bout her condition, so this is it:

so here goes, she's fine now
she's out of the hospital a few days after my post Working with cables
on the day my mum is out, my grandpa went into ICU for multiple organ malfunction.
the whole week after that is hectic for me cause I was at the hospital from evening till the next morning everyday.

my granfather passed away after that (on 26th of May 2005)
may he rest in peace.

since then I stop writing in this blog and start again after I joined back GDC.

well, life goes on...
interesting enough thats what everyone tells me when my grandpa was in ICU.
even thought he wasnt gone yet but everyone was expecting the worse.
I'm not going to blame anyone....
but life is short,
I don't see it as a misfortune, but something that happens
Its maybe because of this thats why I'm always indifferent when someone close to me dies
I've had friends and family who has passed away, and someone once ask me why I never shed a tear for them.
but...life is short, everyone will be gone eventualy.
there is no use to keep thinking of people who is already gone while you still have a life to go thru.
I will always remember the people who is gone, even if I cannot remember their names, I'll remember the short time we had.

ahh, I'm getting sentimental here..
time to shorten this
maybe I'll pour my heart out in another post,

EwA signing out, Jya


============================

0 Secret Messages:




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home