EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How people perceive me

I make more enemies than I make friends.

It could be that I like to speak my mind out LOUD...
than carefully plan out what I want to say, so that I don't hurt the feelings of people I talk to.

I never cared about the feelings of other people,
nor do I care about my relationships with them.

I tell the truth from the bottom of my heart,
(the truth that I believe in anyway)
So I always clashed with people with different opinions.
But I have a habit of saying sorry when my opinion is wrong :P
'If its wrong its wrong, you've learned a lesson today' thats how I live my life :)

Is this a valid reason for me to make more enemies?

My sister always commented on me saying that I need to be nice to people,
"in society, you can't live without other people's help" she says
She always nag me about "fitting in" with other people, that I should change myself to fit with others.
ya, right :P
I never listen :D nor do I do anything much to change myself so I can be friends with people around me.

I DO make friends, they are the people who accept me for who I am, and have the same interests as me.
I don't care if they're from different religion or race.
my belief in life is "Acceptance", if you accept others, others will accept you too.
I try not to discriminate against others, I treat everyone with the same respect and trust.
They are the people I can speak my mind to,
and they are the people who will tell me in my face things that I do wrong.


Somehow being picky about friends makes ones 'anti-social'(as they call me),
I don't care if I can't fit in your clique, I don't care if I can't join activities.
I rather be alone than be with snobs that reject anyone who are different.



( ._.) Ø


============================

0 Secret Messages:




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home