EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Friday, July 29, 2005

My sick day...OH JOY

yesterday was an interesting day for me....
its one of the few rare days that I'm sick!

yeah thats right, I got sick yesterday and I skipped the entire day's classes.
It started in the morning when I had a terrible stomachache and fever.
I treat it as a normal pain and just go on....
I went to see Mr.Omar at STAD for some business,
and then I went back to rest...
amazingly I slept the entire day!!
I woke up on 10am and went out see mr.Omar after that, later I came back to rest at 12pm, and slept thru the entire day...woke up at 10pm at night!!
Later I slept early at 2am!? Then the next day woke up at 7am....
thats amazingly 15 hours of rest!!!

missing 3 lecture classes on that day and even skipping my kickboxing training(that I dont want to miss)
Arghhh....

I'm better now,
seems a day worth of resting did the job.

Interesting thing that happen this morning is I got a email from my senior stating that I sounded hostile in my email to everyone last night(the day I was sick...duh)
Seems that me being in pain and dazed(from the fever) wrote the email in an hostile tone,
I didnt even notice it. LOLz
Looks like I have to refrain myself from writing letters when I'm having a fever or stomachache.

Thats all for now
Jya ...


============================

1 Secret Messages:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

No wonder you weren't in calss that day. =P

 




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home