EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Monday, September 25, 2006

LINKS, my dear

Sunrise, Sunset

Hard Gay's Sunrise, Sunset rap translated by Bakafish.
Yes, I'm a big fan of Hard Gay Razor Ramon. And Yes, this song just cracks me up.


Tenacious D
Tenacious D - tribute act
Tenacious D/Tribute - Music Video

Lip Synching to Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D
Some Tenacious D video links :p
I can't get Fuck Her Gently video link cause the video itself is pretty "sexual explicit", hope the lip synching video can make up for it.


Movie trailers
Frank Miller's 300
DeathNote
These 2 are my most anticipated movies this year :D
Death Note is already out in Japan, but I don't think they gonna show it in Malaysia. And 300 doesn't seem can pass the censorship board.
Looks like I have to buy the DVDs.


Nintendo's Wii games lineup
Upcoming games for Wii, seems more fun than those lousy Xbox 360 and PS3 :p


Poke The Bunny
Try poking the bunny









on some serious side......

What Came First, the Violence or the Video Game?
by Nelson Rodriguez



( ._.)Ø


============================

1 Secret Messages:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger hreaper said...

The song... is so wrong on so many levels. :|

 




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home