EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Story of Kai Sunreaver : Act 2

Act two: An unexpected charity

The half-orc goes around the temple asking paladins, knights and clerics for aid. And they pointed him to the direction of a single paladin sitting on the bench outside the temple.

The paladin at the bench wears an unusually shiny armor plus he looks unusually extravagant for paladin. He sits cross legged while having his squire standing beside him.

The half-orc approach him.

“Good day brother, can you help a fellow poor paladin in need of aid?”

The paladin on the bench replied, “sure~ what do you need?” While saying that, he blinked at the half-orc.

“I am in need of some armor and I has no money to purchase one, do you kind brother have some old armor to spare for a fellow paladin in need?”

“Ah~ that’s all?” with that the paladin on the bench snapped his fingers and his squire runs off.

“Anyway, you are a peculiar little thing. Being a half-orc and all, we don’t see much of your kind here in Bacrind.

My my look at those muscles,” he winks at the half-orc with a smile.

“I and my friends are having a party later at Tanchirone tavern. Why don’t you come with me? They would really love to see you.”

“I am sorry brother, but I am on a mission, I may have to pass on your kind offer.” the half-orc replied.

“Oh well, your loss”

After that, the paladin’s young squire came back with a heavy full plate armor and gives it to the half-orc.

“Thank you brother, how should I repay you for this”

“You still won’t change your mind? Tanchirone has the best rooms you know? Plus you would really like my friends” and he gives the half-orc another wink.

“I am sorry brother, but I am on a mission, again how may I repay your gracious gift”

“Oh well, just take it. I have more where that comes from”

“Thank you brother, pray I can see you again in the future to repay you”

“You still won’t consider it again?”

“I am sorry brother”

“Oh well, just take it”

“Thank you brother” after saying that, the half-orc left the extravagant paladin.

Nearby, a cleric whispers something to a knight, “that’s the most polite half-orc I’ve ever seen”

And suddenly the extravagant paladin stands up and says “Yeah I’m gay! Yeah”

The people around the area somehow act as if they didn’t hear that and walks away from him. The half-orc did the same thing too.


============================

2 Secret Messages:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger hreaper said...

Hey, I remembered that gay paladin guy. :p

Wondered if he survived the recent attack in the last campaign. :p

I think I should make my own RP log in my blog as well. :p

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger EwA said...

kewl hreaper, hope you'll do that...
then everyone else will do it XD
then we dont need a scribe anymore LOLz

 




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home