EwA's Secret Lair

Game development tips and random musings of The Psychotic EwA

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Trying to write a story....

I've finished 3 acts for my Dungeon & dragons character Kai Sunreaver.
He's a katana wielding half-orc paladin.

Its not actually a story, but a log of what my character has gone through during the D&D session.
the session itself is a weekly event we have at every friday.
The DM's are usually Ronnie or Yong.

For this character, Kai Sunreaver, he's a character for Yong's campaign.
My other character(which is for Ronnie's campaign) is a Human Fighter named Alex Braver; dont let the name fool you, he's actually a Lawful Evil character.

anyway, the 3 acts for "The story of Kai Sunreaver" are:
1. Prologue : Dreams
2. Act one: Arrival
3. Act two: An unexpected charity

Forgive me for my grammatical errors and bad story writing. Its my first time writing this kind of stuff. Hope you guys can give some comments on it.

Till next time,
Jya


============================

0 Secret Messages:




-----------

Post a Comment

<< Home